Tuning Forks for Sound Therapy
Like adjusting a piano, your body can be tuned to achieve optimal physical balance. Tapping two tuning forks will instantaneously alter your body’s biochemistry and bring your nervous system, muscle tone and organs into harmonic balance. In seconds … your body enters a deep state of relaxation. Feeling centered, your mind will be at peace…
Why are so many people using our Tuning Forks?
- Provides instantaneous, deep state of relaxation
- Improves mental clarity and brain functioning
- Increases your level of physical energy and mental concentration
- Relieves stress by drawing your body into a centered space
- Develops and refines your sonic abilities
- Enhances massage, acupressure, energy bodywork and meditation
- Brings your nervous system into balance
- Integrates left and right brain thought patterns
How Tuning Forks Are Used
Tuning forks were originally used to tune musical instruments because they emanate perfect sine wave sound patterns that allow you to fine-tune instruments to the proper pitch.
When you strike a tuning fork however, you’ll notice how it causes the air around the fork to vibrate, sending out very strong vibrating impulses through the air. Because of this, they have been adopted by medical practitioners to utilize them to increase the amount of energy on parts of the body they are trying to promote balance and healing.
All you do is strike a fork and place it near any body part you wish to balance and heal. They are also used in energetic healing, for example, by putting them in the vicinity of the different chakras or energy centers located along the spine. These energy centers also just happen to be where the nerve centers are found along the spine that sends impulses to the different organs, so by energizing these areas, you stimulate the organs into greater health-giving activity.